Nelson Spradlin has over 40 years of wide-ranging experience in petroleum, natural gas and energy engineering.
Much of his career has concentrated on the reservoir engineering aspects of the oil and gas industry, but he also has experience in drilling, completions and the overall management of properties.
Companies worked for include major and independent oil companies, utilities, and consulting firms, including his own. On his own, he has also consulted with many other companies:
Lee Keeling and Associates
Nelson Spradlin Engineering and Associated Companies
HBC Registered Engineers
Beard Oil Company
Getty Oil Company
Projects worked on include:
· Acquisitions and Company Startups
· Waterflood Design and Development Planning
· Play characterization and development
· Statistical delineation of producing areas, modeling and simulation through production, pressure and completion studies
· New Play concepts and development of new resources from the conception and execution of new plays through both acquisition and testing
· Estimation of oil and gas reserves, appraisal of oil and gas properties, field studies of oil and gas producing and gas storage fields, formation evaluation and enhanced oil recovery studies
· Appraisal of oil and gas properties for the purpose of bank financing, acquisitions, mergers and SEC reporting
· Kansas gas storage permitting
· Expert witness
· Pipeline Engineering
· Design, Manufacturing and Application of PDC bits
· Total Petroleum Engineering responsibilities including Drilling, Completion and Reservoir Engineering work
Education and Certifications:
BS and MS in Petroleum Engineering, University of Oklahoma, Norman, OK
Member of the Society of Petroleum Engineers
Nelson Spradlin Engineering is Registered with the State of Oklahoma
Nelson Spradlin is Registered as a Professional Engineer in the State of Oklahoma.
Copyright © 2023 Nelson Spradlin Engineering - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy